COPC® Service Journey Thinking
What You Will Learn
- The benefits of service journeys via service blueprints—a comprehensive mapping approach for service journeys
- Identify performance and process gaps by linking frontstage (customer visible) and backstage (out of sight) operational activities
- Analyze root causes of customer dissatisfaction and reduce workload related to product or service failures
- Apply strategies to reduce future contacts by resolving customer needs before they occur
- Optimize channel transitions, drive consistency and improve resolution rates
- Simplify transaction complexity and reduce customer effort and time-to-resolution
- Identify key areas for performance improvement and develop appropriate recommendations
This course is ideal for CX Executives and Leaders; Customer Care and Service Executives; Heads of Contact Centers; Retail Operations or Dispatched Service Teams; Service Designers; Digital Channel, Self-Service and UX Designers.
This training is a combination of lectures, discussion, and hands-on analysis exercises with daily reviews. After successful completion of this class and passing an exam, you will become a COPC Certified Professional Manager.