June 20, 2018
Offers Live Demos of Quality Monitoring Solution at Customer Contact Week in Las Vegas, June 20-21
LAS VEGAS—June 20, 2018—COPC Inc., a global consulting firm that helps companies improve operations to transform the customer experience, today announces the availability of Version 4.0 of RevealCX™, providing a new user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) for quality monitoring and business intelligence. Live demonstrations of RevealCX, Version 4.0 will be available at the COPC Inc. booth #619 at Customer Contact Week on Wednesday, June 20 and Thursday, June 21. Additionally, COPC Inc. executives will be available to discuss the company’s consulting, training and certification services for call centers and customer experience (CX) operations.
Key Features of RevealCX, Version 4.0 include:
- The UI and UX have been redesigned to be more modern, straightforward and interactive. Enhancements include a new navigational menu; a simplified user flow of calibration, administration, reporting, and search modules; and easy-access modal windows for loading new data.
- The UI features a role-based, dynamic dashboard displaying performance summaries and business insights specific to five different roles, from agent to executive. The dashboard combines “at-a-glance” information with drill-down access to detailed information, along with targeted alerts about agent and team performance, calibration tracking and issues, and evaluations completed. This feature also includes a global communications board to quickly disseminate updates to the entire organization.
- In addition to the RevealCX binary scoring approach based on COPC Inc. best practices, users now have the option to build a rating-scale evaluation form. Key features of the form include customizable section headers and attributes, attribute-level weighting, multi-point scale options, and auto pass/fail options with rating-scale reporting.
“This latest release of RevealCX represents a collaborative process with our clients. The design of the dashboard was developed from one simple question to our clients and key stakeholders, ‘What information do you need right now to take action in your day?’ The result is a dashboard that not only helps our clients more efficiently monitor their quality program but quickly gives them the information necessary to make operational changes to improve the customer experience,” said Kyle Kennedy, president and chief operating officer, COPC Inc.
Developed based on COPC Inc.’s best practices for quality management, RevealCX is a Software as a Service (SaaS) designed to uncover all issues affecting the customer experience. By using RevealCX for quality monitoring, companies will improve the customer experience, sales, operational costs and compliance. Additionally, the solution can be used proactively to gather specific information from customers, such as reactions to a new product or a corporate policy change. This real-time data can help organizations make better decisions regarding product development, policies, processes, promotions, and services.
To learn more about the RevealCX, Version 4.0 quality monitoring solution, go to www.copc.com/revealcx, or to request a demo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About COPC Inc.
COPC Inc. provides consulting, training, certification and the RevealCX™ software solution for operations that support the customer experience. The company created the COPC Standards, a collection of performance management systems for call center operations, customer experience management, vendor management, and procurement. Founded in 1996, COPC Inc. began by helping call centers improve their performance. Today, the company is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to optimize operations to deliver a superior customer experience across all channels. COPC Inc. is privately held with headquarters in Winter Park, FL, U.S. and with operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan. www.copc.com
- Contact Center Team Leaders: The Key To Engaged and Motivated Employees
- The COPC Standards Committee Welcomes Scott Horace
- Choosing Between CSAT, NPS or CES: Why it Does Not Matter
- COPC Standards Committee Meeting: Artificial Intelligence and Customer Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Channel Strategy
- Vendor Management
- Human Resources
- Outsource Service Providers
- Indirect Procurement
- Corporate News
- Book Notes
- Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Provider
- Press Release
- Six Sigma
- Employee Retention
- Service Journey
- Performance Improvement
- Virtual Services
- CX Research
- Employee Engagement
- Ask the Expert
- Call Center
- COPC Inc. News
- COPC Standards
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- CX Stories
- Social Care