Guidelines for the Outsourced Contact Center
The COPC OSP Standard has been renamed the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard. Go to the page for the COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0 for the Outsourced Service Provider version.
The COPC OSP Standard Release 5.2 and its related guides are still valid for COPC Inc. clients currently seeking certification. All certifications starting in July 2016 must use Release 6.0 of the COPC CX Standard, OSP version.
To run an outsourced customer contact operation, you must ensure customer satisfaction with both your clients and their customers. What’s more, you must also ensure productivity and performance throughout operation.
Established in 2011, the COPC Outsourced Service Provider (OSP) Standard is a performance management system designed to meet the specific needs of third-party service providers. Different from the guidelines for internal customer contact operations, the COPC OSP Standard addresses specific OSP requirements like client needs, sales, and business development, and managing client relationships.
Learn more about OSP certification and how to certify your organization to the COPC OSP Standard.
COPC OSP Standard and Guides
Release 5.2 Standards
- COPC OSP Standard 5.2 – English
- COPC OSP Standard 5.2 – French
- COPC OSP Standard 5.2 – Portuguese
- COPC OSP Standard 5.2 – Spanish
Release 5.2 Guides
- 5.2 Business Process Outsourcing Guide – English
- 5.2 Case Management Guide – English
- 5.2 Certification Guide – English
- 5.2 Collections Guide – English
- 5.2 Corporate Social Responsibility Guide – English
- 5.2 Face to Face Guide – English
- 5.2 Outbound Guide – English
- 5.2 Process Certification Guide – English
- 5.2 Social Media Guide – English
- 5.2 Technical Support Guide -English
- 5.2 Work at Home Guide – English