The Industry’s First and Only Standard for VMOs
The COPC VMO Standard is currently being updated and the new version will be renamed the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard for VMOs. Release 6.0 of this Standard is scheduled to be published in early 2017 and will be available on the COPC CX Standard page.
The COPC VMO Standard Release 5.2 and its related guides are still valid for COPC Inc. clients currently seeking certification.
The COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0 is available today in two versions:
for CSPs and for Outsource Service Providers (OSPs).
As a vendor management organization, we know you are seeking to effectively source, measure, and manage your suppliers of contact center services. You want to ensure a consistent customer experience across all outsourced customer contact operations—while also increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Established in 2002, the COPC Vendor Management Organization (VMO) Standard defines key processes and metrics for VMOs to use with their third-party suppliers. The Standard provides guidelines for VMOs to effectively manage their suppliers and includes mission-critical guidelines, such as forecasts and product and process training. The COPC VMO Standard is closely aligned with the COPC CSP Standard to ensure continuity across your internal and outsourced customer contact operations.
Learn more about VMO certification and how to certify your organization to the COPC VMO Standard.
COPC VMO Standard
Release 6.0 VMO CX Standard
Release 5.2 Standards
Release 5.2 Guides
- 5.2 Business Process Outsourcing Guide – English
- 5.2 Case Management Guide – English
- 5.2 Certification Guide – English
- 5.2 Collections Guide – English
- 5.2 Corporate Social Responsibility Guide – English
- 5.2 Face to Face Guide – English
- 5.2 Outbound Guide – English
- 5.2 Process Certification Guide – English
- 5.2 Social Media Guide – English
- 5.2 Technical Support Guide -English
- 5.2 Work at Home Guide – English