To apply, please send a resume, and the position you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your credentials will be reviewed and if your background and experience are applicable, we will be in touch. We regret that due to the large volume of resumes received, we cannot reply to all submissions.
Thank you for considering COPC Inc.
Work from Home
Austin, TX or Orlando, FL
COPC Inc. helps companies improve their customer experience operations through consulting, training and certification. A global industry leader, COPC Inc. works with major brands throughout the world to improve performance, increase customer satisfaction, reduce operational costs and build brand loyalty.
COPC Inc. is looking for a skilled B2B marketing leader who will be responsible for building and executing marketing strategies and programs, providing direction and oversight to the marketing teams globally and directly executing in North America. You will be a hands-on leader driving revenue, generating programs, securing consulting engagements and filling training classes. You will be thinking globally and helping the teams execute locally, driving good project plans through the team and around the world.
We just celebrated 23 years of success and are excited to continue our growth and expanded services in the customer experience support industry.
- Develop detailed, innovative marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management to communicate key messages and benefits of COPC Inc. consulting, training and certification services globally. Programs should have a focus on delivering high-quality leads from new prospects and customers. Programs should be able to be executed globally by the local team.
- Drive the successful implementation of marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management for North America, working with both internal and external marketing resources.
- Create, manage and update as needed key messages, features and benefits of COPC Inc. products and services.
- Serve as the company’s marketing expert globally and as an advisor for sales, marketing and other stakeholders regarding marketing strategy, branding and messaging.
- Work from home and direct/manage a small team of marketing professionals working remotely.
- Serve as a senior leader to drive global marketing efforts, with a focus on internal communications of key messages, program management and brand updates.
- Work with the executive team to develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Ensure that communication of current initiatives, promotions and campaigns is accurate, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel across geographies.
- Serve as primary contact with third-party vendors and suppliers of marketing services.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating of the marketing team to ensure the appropriate level of support is available and maintained.
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B marketing leadership role
- Experience promoting consulting services and/or training preferred
- Experience working within a global organization preferred
- Proven expertise in building detailed marketing plans
- Experience managing teams to implement marketing programs
- Views the sales team as marketing’s internal customer and has created sales-enablement tools
- Must be familiar with marketing functions such as content development, email marketing, website management, brand management, message development, advertising, graphic design, reporting and analytics, and event logistics and management
- Familiarity with sales, marketing and web technologies such as WordPress, Pardot and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with senior leadership and the ability to direct and influence within a highly dispersed global environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently exercise independent judgment and critical thinking to build and maintain a strong corporate brand
- Forward-thinking and detailed-oriented professional
- Bachelor’s degree required
Senior CX Consultant
As a Senior CX Consultant, you must be able to lead on-site operational assessments which may include subject matter expert interviews, monitoring of customer transactions, process audits, correlation and variation analyses, and contribution to recommendations and findings in client readouts. You will support performance improvement and certification projects which may include review of approach, review of performance, complete in-depth analysis of data, support recommendation development and implementation with minimal direction from senior COPC management staff. Responsibilities include:
- Delivery of client presentations (speak to analysis, discuss observations made while on site, etc.)
- Provide support to companies seeking Certification to the COPC Standard with minimal direction from senior COPC management staff
- Become expert in and deliver most items/modules of COPC Inc.’s various management training programs
- Identify client-impacting business opportunities in the course of delivering project work or in the development of client relationships
- Maintain existing client relationships and work projects
- Work independently at client sites as required as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Deliver high value-added consulting services to clients to the point of selling additional projects
- Manage all parts of an engagement (from a content perspective, not a client management perspective)
- Assist in the development and deployment of new service offerings under the direction of a Project Leader or Project Strand Manager
You must have contact center experience as a member of middle management, or previous consulting experience. Have a minimum of a 4-year degree; a post graduate degree/MBA preferred. Have a keen understanding of business operations and improvement concepts. It is preferred that you have international work experience; entrepreneurial or business start-up experience; knowledge of Operational Quality management processes; Forecasting, Staffing, Scheduling and Real Time Management processes; Recruiting, Hiring, Training and Skills/Knowledge Verification management processes; Lean and/or Six Sigma certification that can be verified. Being a COPC Certified Implementation Leader is preferred.
We require high integrity, results-oriented, flexible resources. Our roles need strong analytical skills and high attention to detail plus the ability to analyze large volumes of data and graphically present data in a meaningful way. Ability to effectively, articulately and convincingly address groups at all levels within a client organization using excellent writing and speaking skills. Ability to assist in the development and delivery of executive-level presentations.
Candidates must be either U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals and documentation to work in the U.S. and travel to international locations.
75% to 90% of the workdays are conducted on client sites. Accordingly, travel requirements are extensive and include occasional international travel.