Working with COPC Inc.
At COPC Inc., our greatest asset is our employees. We will review your resume, and if your background and experience are suitable for any of our current or upcoming openings, we will reach out to you.
To apply, please send resume, and the position you are interested in, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that due to the large volume of resumes received, we cannot reply to all submissions.
Thank you for considering COPC Inc.
(Work from Home – Austin, TX)
COPC Inc. helps companies improve their customer experience operations through consulting, training and certification. A global industry leader, COPC Inc. works with major brands throughout the world to improve performance, increase customer satisfaction, reduce operational costs and build brand loyalty.
COPC Inc. is looking for a skilled B2B marketing leader who will be responsible for building and executing marketing strategies and programs, providing direction and oversight to the marketing teams globally and directly executing in North America. You will be a hands-on leader driving revenue, generating programs, securing consulting engagements and filling training classes. You will be thinking globally and helping the teams execute locally, driving good project plans through the team and around the world.
We just celebrated 23 years of success and are excited to continue our growth and expanded services in the customer experience support industry.
- Develop detailed, innovative marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management to communicate key messages and benefits of COPC Inc. consulting, training and certification services globally. Programs should have a focus on delivering high-quality leads from new prospects and customers. Programs should be able to be executed globally by the local team.
- Drive the successful implementation of marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management for North America, working with both internal and external marketing resources.
- Create, manage and update as needed key messages, features and benefits of COPC Inc. products and services.
- Serve as the company’s marketing expert globally and as an advisor for sales, marketing and other stakeholders regarding marketing strategy, branding and messaging.
- Work from home and direct/manage a small team of marketing professionals working remotely.
- Serve as a senior leader to drive global marketing efforts, with a focus on internal communications of key messages, program management and brand updates.
- Work with the executive team to develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Ensure that communication of current initiatives, promotions and campaigns is accurate, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel across geographies.
- Serve as primary contact with third-party vendors and suppliers of marketing services.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating of the marketing team to ensure the appropriate level of support is available and maintained.
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B marketing leadership role
- Experience promoting consulting services and/or training preferred
- Experience working within a global organization preferred
- Proven expertise in building detailed marketing plans
- Experienced at managing teams to implement marketing programs
- Views the sales team as marketing’s internal customer and has created sales-enablement tools
- Must be familiar with marketing functions such as content development, email marketing, website management, brand management, message development, advertising, graphic design, reporting and analytics, and event logistics and management.
- Familiarity with sales, marketing and web technologies such as WordPress, Pardot, Salesforce, and Canva preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with senior leadership and the ability to direct and influence within a highly dispersed global environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently exercise independent judgment and critical thinking to build and maintain a strong corporate brand
- Forward-thinking and detailed-oriented professional
- Bachelor’s degree required
INSIDE SALES AND MARKETING SPECIALIST
(Work from Home – Austin, TX or Orlando, FL)
COPC Inc. is a fast-growing consulting services and training company leveraging its COPC CX Standard, the most prestigious and rigorous performance management system for the Customer Experience industry, to help companies improve revenue, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction in operations that support the customer experience.
COPC Inc. is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida, U.S., and with operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan.
The company is looking to immediately fill an Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist role to help fuel continued growth.
The role of the Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist is to support the COPC sales efforts including lead management, driving attendance at training and events, and proposal presentation preparation and proofing. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, the Inside Sales and Marketing Specialist will respond to and manage inbound leads to help drive new deal development by understanding the potential customer’s needs, articulating the COPC value proposition, establishing credibility and developing interest. The specialist will also conduct outbound prospecting by proactively reaching out to a list of potential targets to develop and qualify additional leads.
Key Job Elements
- Responding to and managing leads coming in from the website, email or phone
- Triage incoming leads and push to the next appropriate action – qualify these leads for Budget, Authority, Need and Timing
- Conducting outbound communications to identify new prospective customers
- Outbound marketing calls to drive participation in paid training and other events
- Most outbound calls to leads or previous inquirers on COPC website or similar properties
- Articulating the COPC Inc. value proposition to mid-level and senior executives
- Qualifying deals based on predefined qualification criteria to ensure genuine interest
- Collaborating with sales executives to successfully transfer leads to get further qualified
- Identifying the appropriate decision makers at each organization and, based on comprehensive product and sales training, use probing techniques to uncover needs and present applicable solutions
- Emailing with inquiries to further define opportunity
- Creating Email templates for email campaign projects – strong creative writing skills
- Support events on site or remotely (example: tradeshow support)
- Promote COPC and gather leads
- Site prep and tear down as needed
- Support presentation creation and preparation
- Proposal formatting and proof reading
- Update and Maintain the Salesforce CRM
- Add LinkedIn member profiles to North America contact records
- Maintain contact/account records integrity as needed
- Miscellaneous skip tracking as required
Background – the right candidate will:
- Have a passion for sales and ability to identify, qualify and prioritize prospects
- Have strong relationship development skills
- Be able to demonstrate proven success in bringing in leads that get closed
- Have prior experience and understanding of contact center and customer experience operations and have a general understanding of solution-selling
- Have the ability to present products and solutions to individuals and groups
- Be self-motivated and results-driven
- Have a general understanding of solution-selling
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office 365 (PowerPoint/Excel) or similar in Google Docs
- Have a BS/BA in business or equivalent degree (sales focus a major plus)
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role – Self-directed
- Have one or more years of experience in sales and marketing
- Have one or more years of experience with a consulting firm
- Have one or more years of experience working remotely
- Have knowledge of CRM systems
- Have knowledge of social media platforms