To apply, please send a resume, and the position you are interested in, to email@example.com. Your credentials will be reviewed and if your background and experience are applicable, we will be in touch. We regret that due to the large volume of resumes received, we cannot reply to all submissions.
Thank you for considering COPC Inc.
Work from Home
Austin, TX or Orlando, FL
COPC Inc. helps companies improve their customer experience operations through consulting, training and certification. A global industry leader, COPC Inc. works with major brands throughout the world to improve performance, increase customer satisfaction, reduce operational costs and build brand loyalty.
COPC Inc. is looking for a skilled B2B marketing leader who will be responsible for building and executing marketing strategies and programs, providing direction and oversight to the marketing teams globally and directly executing in North America. You will be a hands-on leader driving revenue, generating programs, securing consulting engagements and filling training classes. You will be thinking globally and helping the teams execute locally, driving good project plans through the team and around the world.
We just celebrated 23 years of success and are excited to continue our growth and expanded services in the customer experience support industry.
- Develop detailed, innovative marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management to communicate key messages and benefits of COPC Inc. consulting, training and certification services globally. Programs should have a focus on delivering high-quality leads from new prospects and customers. Programs should be able to be executed globally by the local team.
- Drive the successful implementation of marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, product or service launches and event management for North America, working with both internal and external marketing resources.
- Create, manage and update as needed key messages, features and benefits of COPC Inc. products and services.
- Serve as the company’s marketing expert globally and as an advisor for sales, marketing and other stakeholders regarding marketing strategy, branding and messaging.
- Work from home and direct/manage a small team of marketing professionals working remotely.
- Serve as a senior leader to drive global marketing efforts, with a focus on internal communications of key messages, program management and brand updates.
- Work with the executive team to develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Ensure that communication of current initiatives, promotions and campaigns is accurate, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel across geographies.
- Serve as primary contact with third-party vendors and suppliers of marketing services.
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating of the marketing team to ensure the appropriate level of support is available and maintained.
- 10+ years of experience in a B2B marketing leadership role
- Experience promoting consulting services and/or training preferred
- Experience working within a global organization preferred
- Proven expertise in building detailed marketing plans
- Experience managing teams to implement marketing programs
- Views the sales team as marketing’s internal customer and has created sales-enablement tools
- Must be familiar with marketing functions such as content development, email marketing, website management, brand management, message development, advertising, graphic design, reporting and analytics, and event logistics and management
- Familiarity with sales, marketing and web technologies such as WordPress, Pardot and Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with senior leadership and the ability to direct and influence within a highly dispersed global environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently exercise independent judgment and critical thinking to build and maintain a strong corporate brand
- Forward-thinking and detailed-oriented professional
- Bachelor’s degree required