Private, On-site Management Training
for Your Customer Experience (CX) Operations
In addition to our public classes and online training, we offer the convenience of private training for your management team at a location of your choice–whether at your site or another venue. If you have 10 or more staff members that need training, a private class is ideal for you.
COPC Inc. facilitators have over 17 years of practical experience with real-world knowledge of current issues and trends. They will work with your team to generate ideas to motivate employees, create a customer-centric culture, resolve issues and implement best practices to improve the customer experience.
Courses available for private training include:
- COPC® Best Practices for Customer Experience (CX) Operations
- COPC® Best Practices for Vendor Management Organizations (VMOs)
- COPC® Customer Journey Mapping Certification
- COPC® High Performance Management Techniques (HPMT) Training
- COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers
- COPC® Data Analysis for Contact Centers APAC only
- COPC® One-Day Workshop – Quality
- COPC® One-Day Workshop – Recruiting, Hiring & Training
- COPC® One-Day Workshop – Workforce Management
Some classes, such as COPC® High Performance Management Techniques, are customized using your operational data. See below for an example of how this particular course would be designed and delivered to your team:
Ready to get started? Contact us today and we will customize a learning solution that’s right for you.
Benefits of COPC Inc. Private Training:
- Training is customized using your data and examples, so you can immediately apply what you learn to your specific operation
- Eliminates travel costs and reduces time away from managing your Customer Experience (CX) operation
- Encourages collaboration and teamwork among those who attend, so they can make an immediate impact after training
- Ensures all key members of your management team are trained in best practices and metrics for managing your operation
- Leverages the experience of COPC Inc. facilitators to generate ideas and specific plans for improvement