Call Center Certification
Best practices, Consistent Processes, and Performance Metrics.
Certification by COPC Inc. gives your organization best practices, consistent processes, and performance metrics to achieve and sustain continuous performance improvement. Through the certification process, your organization will gain a complete understanding of how to run the optimal call center and ensure that every component consistently meets or exceeds benchmarked performance objectives.
COPC Inc. offers call center certification for any type of operation such as inbound and outbound sales, technical support, customer service, and collections.
Certification by COPC Inc. is an independent and objective assessment of your call center operations and includes transactions such as inbound/outbound phone, chat, email and social media. Companies that earn certification by COPC Inc. increase sales, improve customer satisfaction and reduce their operational costs.
Baseline current processes and performance
We conduct a COPC® Baseline Assessment to Assess your operation relative to the requirements of the COPC CSP Standard and compared to high performing organizations.
Close Gaps and Improve Performance
We offer onsite and remote structured support, rely on structured and proven processes to improve customer contact operations and focus on high ROI activities that will lead to improved performance.
Verify and Validate Change
We can conduct a stress test prior to certification to validate readiness. Certification to the COPC CSP Standard validates consistent deployment and operational results.
Improving performance through certification to the cOPC CSP Standard
Benefits of Call Center Certification by COPC Inc
- Objective measures in place for all activities that directly impact your end-users or your clients if you are a third-party provider
- A demonstrated capability to achieve a majority of your performance targets
- Implementation of performance improvement methodologies that has provided proven results
- Gives you a roadmap and established processes to plan for change and achieve a significant return on investment
- Achieve and maintain performance outcomes