COPC® Best Practices for Customer Experience Operations
COPC® Best Practices for Customer Experience (CX) Operations is a rigorous, in-depth training program with instruction on delivering world-class customer experience operations and benchmark practices that have helped companies globally for 25+ years. This class will enable you to manage and improve any customer experience (CX) program, increasing customer satisfaction and bottom-line growth by applying best practices and guidelines in the COPC CX Standard, a performance management system for customer experience operations. Our classes are rated 100% of participants' satisfaction, with 98% recommending them to others. Several global organizations actively seek these COPC credentials while looking for fresh talent from the market.
What You Will Learn
- Corrective actions and continuous improvement to achieve high performance, including a structured problem-solving approach
- Measuring the customer experience, including key metrics to accurately measure one channel or multiple channels, benchmarking customer satisfaction and prioritizing actions
- Methods for gathering and analyzing customer feedback through a structured approach
- Understanding key drivers of the customer experience and leveraging the customer care function as a listening post
- A proven quality approach to drive CX improvements by ensuring quality is aligned with key drivers of customer satisfaction
- Guidelines for data collection, reporting and data integrity
- Forecasting, staffing, scheduling and real-time management approaches
- Identifying target improvements for the critical service journeys impacting customer experience and business success
- Understanding new roles, measurements and processes for improved management of digital service channels outlined in the COPC CX Standard R7.0
This class is ideal for organizations servicing customers through one or more channels, including contact centers, chat, mobile, social media, digital and in-person. This training includes lectures, discussions, case studies, and projects with daily reviews. A half-day exam is available for participants who want to become certified.