COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers – Green Belt Training
COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers — Green Belt Training deepens students’ understanding of Lean Six Sigma by adding new tools and concepts, helping them address a broader spectrum of challenges. Participants gain experience applying their knowledge through a comprehensive in-class case study, working through all phases of DMAIC on a real contact center-based problem.
What You Will Learn
- How Lean management techniques boost the effectiveness of DMAIC
- How to know if you have good data and the right data to launch your analysis
- Understanding sampling bias and how to properly interpret sampled data
- Common misuses of sampled data
- How to use Lean Six Sigma tools to identify and more precisely define your problem
- Understanding variation in both normal and irregular distributions
- How to use multiple variable regression analysis to vet through piles of data to get to the root cause
- Best practices for developing effective solutions for your performance challenges
- Best practices for sustaining the improvements you worked so hard to achieve
- A Lean approach to auditing key processes in your organization
- How to effectively combine the use of all the Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts taught in both COPC Inc’s Yellow Belt and Green Belt courses to solve real business challenges
This training is a combination of lectures, discussion, and hands-on analysis projects with daily reviews. Six Sigma statistical software and other resources will be provided. After successful completion of this class and upon passing an exam, you will become a COPC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Practitioner, or go on to become COPC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified by completing a project under the observation of COPC Inc.
For best results, participants should be comfortable working with Microsoft Excel (e.g., using the function wizard, inserting and modifying charts and graphs, working with data tables, etc.). In addition, prior to taking this course, participants are expected to have successfully completed a foundational Lean Six Sigma course, preferably COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers — Yellow Belt Training, and have experience applying Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts in the workplace.