COPC® Mastering Workforce Management
Balance customer demand, costs and employee needs with proven approaches in forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real-time management.
COPC® Mastering Workforce Management (WFM) provides tangible methods to meet service level demands while reducing costs–ensuring the correct number of staff with the appropriate skills are available at the right time is a delicate balance. Anyone directly involved with WFM needs specific skills and knowledge to meet internal and external demands.
This course provides attendees with best practices they can immediately apply in any customer experience operation, regardless of technology, size or complexity. Industry experts with practical, real-world experience lead attendees through proven techniques, examples and exercises to ensure mastery of the content. This unique training is like none other in the industry, benefiting WFM specialists and those peripherally involved with WFM. Attendees leave this training with the knowledge and skills to make immediate and sustained improvements in service level and costs.
- Impact of WFM on service, efficiency and customer experience
- Forecasting methods and data collection to make better predictions
- Accurate demand requirement calculations for capacity planning, scheduling and recruitment
- Appropriate timelines and WFM design
- When to consult operations about the impact of changes from a workforce point of view
- How to create successful long-term and short-term plans for staff and programs
- Planning approaches for voice, non-voice and blended environments
- Effective management of service and efficiency performance in real-time
- Ability to meet demand requirements and reduce costs