COPC® Service Journey Thinking
COPC® Service Journey Thinking offers a holistic approach to visualizing, designing and measuring the customer journey. With service blueprinting and better data usage, organizations can create a more personalized, streamlined customer experience (CX). Reduce customer effort, improve satisfaction and enhance loyalty by analyzing the cumulative effects of all service channels rather than individual interactions.
Participants learn how to blueprint customer interactions to diagnose the root cause of customer frustrations and higher business costs. Attendees can immediately use these insights to simplify processes and develop better policies and procedures. This training provides the tools and know-how needed to generate substantial and lasting change quickly.
What You Will Learn and How To:
- Map service journeys via service blueprints
- Identify performance and process gaps by linking frontstage (customer visible) and backstage (out of sight) operational activities
- Analyze root causes of customer dissatisfaction and reduce workload related to product or service failures
- Apply strategies to reduce future contacts by resolving customer needs before they occur
- Optimize channel transitions, drive consistency and shorten the time to resolution
- Simplify transaction complexity and reduce customer effort
- Identify key areas and develop appropriate recommendations
This class is ideal for executives and leaders of CX; customer care and service executives; heads of contact centers; retail operations or dispatched service teams; service digital channel, self-service and user experience designers.
COPC® Service Journey Thinking combines lectures, discussion, and hands-on analysis exercises with daily reviews. After successful completion of this class and passing an exam, you will become a COPC Certified Professional Manager.