January 21, 2016
Winter Park, Fla. —(January 21, 2016) )— COPC Inc., a global consulting firm that helps companies improve operations to transform the customer experience, announces its 2016 training calendar. Training is a key part of COPC Inc.’s customer experience management service offering, providing extensive in-person sessions covering the key areas of managing a multichannel customer experience operation. This year’s calendar offers a 30% increase in classes from 2015, with 93 classes in 29 cities worldwide. Classes are available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese. Class listings and registration are available at https://bit.ly/1PG2Aln.
For 2016, COPC Inc. will offer a new course on Customer Journey Mapping. This session initially will be available in Sydney, Australia, in April and September, with additional global locations planned later in the year. COPC Inc. will continue to offer its COPC® Customer Experience Training (CET) in Manila, Singapore, Sydney and Beijing. This two-day training session shows managers how to better understand the voice of the customer by linking customer satisfaction to transaction monitoring and operational performance.
“We understand that it is no longer enough for a company to deliver a good product and competitive pricing. Customers want to feel personally connected to brands. Our training helps companies understand and address the most important issues affecting the customer experience, so they not only meet expectations but create customers for life,” said Kathleen Jezierski, president and chief operating officer, COPC Inc.
COPC Inc. has local staff and dedicated partners throughout the world that teach to the COPC® Family of Standards, a collection of performance management systems for customer experience operations. All COPC Inc. regional teams offer the company’s leading training program, COPC® Registered Coordinator Training for Customer Service Providers (CSP). This class delivers a real-world application of the COPC CSP Standard, which provides best practices for managing any kind of customer contact operation or channel including voice, email, chat, SMS, website, mobile apps, and social media. It also covers in-person channels such as stores or field service. Many regions also teach COPC® Registered Coordinator Training for Vendor Management Organizations (VMOs), a specialized class for sourcing executives that provides a structured framework for purchasing and managing outsourced customer contact services.
Highlights of COPC Inc. 2016 global training include:
- 13 classes taught in Australia, including CSP training, the new Customer Journey Mapping, along with COPC® Data Analytics for Contact Centers, COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers Yellow Belt Training, COPC® High Performance Management Techniques (HPMT), and COPC® Customer Experience Training (CET).
- 17 classes taught in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and the Philippines. Classes are CSP and VMO Training, COPC HPMT, COPC Data Analytics, and COPC CET.
- 9 classes taught in China covering CSP training, COPC HPMT, and Six Sigma. Available only in Chinese.
- 9 classes in India, including CSP training and COPC HPMT.
- 18 CSP, VMO and Six Sigma classes offered throughout Latin America, taught in Spanish and Portugese by a COPC Inc. partner
- 20 CSP and VMO classes taught in Japan by a COPC Inc. partner, available only in Japanese.
- 3 CSP and VMO classes in Florida and Colorado.
- 3 CSP classes offered in Amsterdam and Spain.
“We are pleased to offer more classes this year through both our local market COPC teams and our country partners in Latin America and Japan. This is just the start of our expanded customer experience training program. We will continue to add more CX-specific training throughout the year to address the growing demand for tools and best practices to optimize customer experience operations,” said Jezierski.
For more information about any of these classes or to request specialized training at your company, go to https://www.copc.com/training/public-customer-experience-training/ or contact the COPC Inc. sales team.
About COPC Inc.
COPC Inc. is an innovative global leader that empowers organizations to manage complex customer journeys. We provide consulting, training and certification to transform the customer experience. Our services improve any customer touch point and help companies build loyalty and increase revenue. Founded in 1996, COPC Inc. began by developing the COPC® Family of Standards and helping call centers improve performance. Today the company works with leading brands worldwide to deliver a seamless customer experience. With headquarters in Winter Park, Florida, COPC Inc. has operations in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Latin America, India and Japan. For more information, please visit www.copc.com.
For U.S. and UK:
- A Foundation for Exceptional Digital Self-Service Design
- Benefits of a Balanced Scorecard for Performance Management
- Three Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement Insights
- Training and Development as an Employee Retention Strategy
- Digital Engagement
- Channel Strategy
- Vendor Management
- Human Resources
- Outsource Service Providers
- Indirect Procurement
- Corporate News
- Book Notes
- Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Provider
- Press Release
- Six Sigma
- Employee Retention
- Service Journey
- Performance Improvement
- Virtual Services
- CX Research
- Employee Engagement
- Ask the Expert
- Call Center
- COPC Inc. News
- COPC Standards
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- CX Stories
- Social Care