A Performance Management System for
Call Center and Customer Experience Operations
All of our work at COPC Inc. is based on the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard, which provides guidelines and best practices for managing and improving the performance of your customer experience operations. Major brands throughout the world rely on the COPC CX Standard for their customer experience (CX) management program.
The latest version of the COPC CX Standard is Release 7.0 with new specialized editions for Customer Operations and Contact Centers.
COPC CX Standard for Contact Centers, Release 7.0:
- Suitable for Outsource Service Providers (OSPs) and Customer Service Providers (CSPs)
- Provides a detailed framework designed to achieve high performance, focusing on contact center services essential to improving a customer’s service journey
COPC CX Standard for Customer Operations, Release 7.0:
- Suitable for Customer Service Providers (CSPs)
- Provides a flexible framework that drives high performance across your CX operation and throughout all customer service journeys
Which COPC CX Standard is best for your Organization?
Key Features of the COPC CX Standard, Release 7.0:
Improved Management of the Customer’s Service Journey – Identifies and targets improvement for the critical service journeys that impact customer experience and business success
Updated Digital Assisted Channel Management – Includes new roles, measurements and processes for improved management of digital service channels
Enhanced Employee Engagement – Focuses on critical drivers of employee engagement that reduce attrition and increase satisfaction
New Metrics – Provides improved and streamlined metrics for CX operations
Certify Your Organization
Full Certification. COPC Inc. provides your organization with a variety of certification options to address your business needs and improve performance. We offer full certification to the COPC CX Standard. Certification provides an independent and objective assessment of current performance compared to a robust, scalable and rigorous performance management system for customer experience operations, customer experience management, vendor management and procurement. By going through the certification process, you can be confident that your organization is well run and performing optimally by meeting the following requirements:
- The adoption and consistent implementation of best practices for managing customer experience, service, quality and efficiency
- Ensuring all of your targets are benchmarked against global, high performing organizations
- Consistent achievement of the majority of your contact center’s targets and objectives
- Corrective actions taken for weak processes and underperforming areas of your operation
Process Certification. We also offer process certification focused on a key issue or operation such as customer satisfaction, workforce management, quality sourcing, and recruiting/hiring/training.
The COPC CX Standard, Release 7.0 introduces improved management of the customer’s service journey, as well as several other notable changes that will significantly impact the contact center industry.
To learn more, see our latest press release.