Come learn what the hype is all about! COPC® Best Practices for Customer Experience (BPCX) Operations is an in-depth training program developed around guidelines and best practices set
- Come learn what the hype is all about! COPC® Best Practices for Customer Experience (BPCX) Operations is an in-depth training program developed around guidelines and best practices set forth within the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard. If you are a CX or Contact Center Leader and want to learn how to produce and manage a high-performing, world-class contact center and customer experience operation, increasing customer satisfaction and improving financial performance – this program and webinar is for you!
- This webinar is a preview of our full BPCX training and will give you a glimpse into the content and applications. Attendees that pass a test in training graduate as Certified COPC CX Implementation Leaders. Please join Vice President, Scott Flewelling, for this engaging webinar.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
10:00 AM (US Central Standard Time) / 5:00 PM (Central European Time)
Live Virtual Webinar via Zoom
- In this Webinar:
- We will define our four key standard categories and their impact to CX success: Leadership & Planning, Processes, People, and Performance.
- You will learn key components for assessing measuring and analyzing quality in the contact center from both the process level and the agent level.
- We will share a case study example from the BPCX course to highlight how to apply real-life examples to the COPC CX Standard.
- You will hear from the experts and learn what makes BPCX so powerful and what the impact has been to COPC Inc. customers who have implemented what they have learned.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am