COPC Inc.'s Customer Experience Executive Roundtable
Join COPC and a group of your peers in Austin, Texas, November 3-4, 2022, for two exclusive days of meaningful discussion and insights to help you prepare for 2023 and beyond.
Not your ordinary conference, training or one-sided presentation.
An exclusive, invite-only opportunity with a small group of industry executives to share key CX challenges, insights, solutions and best practices. COPC will facilitate an executive roundtable discussion supported by recent COPC research and proven approaches to common issues.
Why should you attend?
Benchmark and debate best practices with non-competitors about shared challenges
Build relationships with other industry leaders
Gain the latest insights from specially curated CX operational research
Opportunity to be included in a published thought leadership article based on the outcome of the discussion
What will we discuss as a group?
- Key findings and insights from our latest research to inform your planning and decisions
- Shared obstacles and solutions as we move into 2023
- Outsourcing challenges, approaches and best practices to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Service journeys and the impact of corporate decisions on CX operations
- How to reimagine quality programs to drive value across the organization
- 9AM to 4PM: Roundtable Discussion
- Introductions/COPC Overview
- Current Challenges Affecting Business
- COPC Research Findings and Discussion
- Hot Topic (TBD based on discussions with attendees before the event)
- Outsourcing Challenges and Best Practices
- 5:30PM to 8:30PM: Group Dinner (significant others invited)
- 8:30AM to 12:15PM: Roundtable Discussion
- Services Journeys and How Corporate Decisions Affect the Contact Center
- Quality Best Practices for the Contact Center and Beyond
- Key Takeaways and Next Steps
- 1PM: Departure or Lunch / Activity
When: Nov. 3 – 4, 2022
Where: Austin, Texas
Hilton Canopy - 604 W 6th St, Austin, TX 78701
Special Hotel Rate Available Through Oct 11
Who: You and a guest – please feel free to bring a guest to enjoy Austin. You and your guest are invited to join the group for dinner on Thursday night. For those not departing after the event ends on Friday, we will also have a lunch/group activity Friday afternoon. You may also choose to stay and enjoy Austin for the weekend.