Global Benchmarking Series
Access reports about timely issues, strategies and trends affecting contact centers and customer experience (CX) operations.
Our reports cover topics such as:
Data-rich insights to inform contact center planning and development strategies.
The COPC Global Benchmarking Series, now in its second year, offers high-quality data uncovering trends and insights that empower contact center and CX leaders to make informed decisions and drive strategic efforts. We provide a comprehensive picture of the contact center and CX operations industry through a combination of global on-site assessments, executive interviews and consumer surveys.
For more than 27 years, COPC Inc. has been dedicated to helping CX leaders deliver exceptional CX. Our research aims to provide actionable data to help leaders further enhance their customers’ experience, improve their bottom line and stay ahead of the competition.
CX Understanding & Strategy
Report one offers insights from both the corporate and consumer perspectives, highlighting key findings to inform CX operations and contact center strategies. The report covers:
- Leadership and Planning
- Customer Experience Strategy
- In-House vs. Outsourced Operations
- Channel Strategy
- Understanding Customer Experience
Contact Center People Management & Employee Experience
Report two investigates all areas critical to maintaining an engaged and productive workforce. The report covers:
- Staff Related Challenges in Contact Centers
- Frontline Staff Onboarding
- Employee Development and Well-being
- Employee Satisfaction and Retention
- Absenteeism and Attrition
- Staff Spans and Layers
Contact Center Technologies
Report three explores the adoption and application of the most used technologies, tools and workflows. The report covers:
- Contact Center Solutions Adoption and Plans
- Corporate and Employee Views on Technology
Satisfaction with Providers
- AI Adoption and Application in Contact Centers
- Customer-Facing Technologies
- Channel Usage and Preference
Managing Contact Center Operations
Report four provides insights into key aspects of quality assurance (QA) and workforce management (WFM). The report covers:
- QA: Approaches, Technology, Measurements and Analysis and Calibration
- WFM: Challenges, Technology, Forecasting and Real-Time Management, Pricing Models, Chat/Call Distribution Models
Key insights from the CX Research
Executives believe only 42% of customers are forced into multichannel journeys, indicating a disconnect from the customer's view.
Forty-six percent of organizations are actively trying to shift traffic from human-assisted channels to self-service technology.
Only forty-one percent of customers found a solution upon first contact through self-service.
Sixty-four percent of customers would be willing to consider using self-service technology if it can resolve their issues.
Fifty-three percent of customers prefer human-assisted channels.