COPC® Upskill Training Release 7.0 | Frequently Asked Questions
Your COPC® Upskill Training purchase includes:
- Digital Reference Manual
- Training presentation with recorded instructional video led by COPC Inc. instructors
- Two exam attempts to certify your knowledge
- Digital certificate and badge of achievement with successful completion of the exam by May 30, 2023
While our proprietary materials are accessible for the length of your access to the course, by policy, they are not downloadable.
The COPC CX Standard, Release 7.0 is the current version, with new specialized editions for Customer Operations and Contact Centers. Key features of the new editions include:
- Improved Management of the Customer’s Service Journey – Identifies and targets improvement for the critical service journeys impacting customer experience and business success.
- Updated Digital Assisted Channel Management – Includes new roles, measurements and processes for improved management of digital service channels.
- Enhanced Employee Engagement – Focuses on critical drivers of employee engagement that reduce attrition and increase satisfaction.
- New Metrics – Provides improved and streamlined metrics for CX operations.
The final deadline to complete training and the exam is May 30, 2023.
The training is conducted through the COPC Inc. Training Center and is available 24 x 7.
You should plan for three hours to complete the training video led by COPC Inc. instructors. You are allotted three hours to complete the test (and the retest if necessary) by May 30, 2023. We suggest completing the first exam attempt by May 22, 2023. This will allow enough time to review the materials again before moving on to the second attempt if you do not score 90% or higher on the first attempt.
We encourage you not to multitask during your training and to set aside time to review the training materials as many times as necessary until you are confident in moving forward with testing.
You will have three hours to complete both the test and the retest (if needed). Both attempts should be completed by May 30, 2023.
There are 35 questions consisting of true-or-false and multiple-choice.
Once you begin the test, be aware of the timer at the top of your screen indicating how much time is left to complete.
There is no option to save the answers and come back later. You can either quit or submit (once the test is completed).
Your 7.0 Upskill Training purchase includes two exam attempts. If you do not pass the first attempt, we recommend thoroughly reviewing the Reference Manual again before attempting the second exam.
Both attempts will expire on May 30, 2023.
If you need technical support during your training session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.