COPC Inc. call center training offers you and your management staff the necessary knowledge and tools to perform at their best. Our training programs will improve your call center efficiency, boost revenue, and client satisfaction. A well trained team creates a common language, elevates skills, and ultimately leads to improved performance. We have three delivery methods for training: public, on-site and online.
Call Center Training Features:
- Tight integration with our consulting services and certification program
- Thorough course offerings available online or in person
- Comprehensive information covering all aspects of operations that support the customer experience
- Industry expert instructors who offer real-world examples of operational issues and solutions
COPC Inc. holds call center training in both public classes in 14 countries and in five languages. Our most well-known class is COPC® Best Practices for CX Operations. This training will help you manage and improve any customer experience program, increasing both customer satisfaction and bottom line growth. You will learn how to apply best practices and guidelines found in the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard, a performance management system for customer experience operations. When you are finished, you can earn the designation of Certified COPC Implementation Leader.
On-Site, Private Training
We provide on-site call center training customized specifically to the needs of your operation. In addition to COPC Best Practices for CX Operations, you can also learn about Six Sigma for call centers, high performance management techniques, data analytics, quality and customer satisfaction, and vendor management.
All of our trainers are experienced professionals who also provide consulting services and have real world knowledge of current call center needs, issues and trends. Our sessions are interactive, collaborative and specific to your immediate needs.
We also have an online library of 12 self-paced training modules, perfect for the call center professional interested in building their management skills. You can take just one, or take all 12 as part of our COPC Management Series. Upon completion of this series, you may take an online exam to become a Certified COPC Professional Manager.
Please note: To take any online course, you must first register as a user in our online training system.
Microsoft has achieved certification to both the CSP and VMO Standards. Combined with our Outsourcing Management System, we have driven global consistency in managing metrics and implementing best practices, resulting in increased performance levels within Microsoft and with our suppliers.”
— Mike Simms,
Chief Outsourcing Officer,
Benefits of COPC Inc. Training:
- On-site training is based on your specific data and customized to address your current issues
- In-person classes are collaborative, engaging and feature interactive case studies and discussion
- All training provides techniques that can be immediately applied in your customer experience operation