January 08 to 12, 2018
Hotel Courtyard by Marriott
What COPC® Registered Coordinator Training for Vendor Management Organizations (VMOs) is an intensive training program specifically for those who manage outsourced CX operations relationships. The class includes best practices to reduce time, cost, and risk in acquiring and managing third-party providers of CX services, along with benchmark performance.
What You Will Learn:
- How to understand, interpret, and apply the COPC VMO Standard within your organization
- VMO organizational design to successfully procure outsourced vendors of call center and CX services for centers with 100 to 10,000 seats
- Approaches to achieve high levels of client and customer satisfaction through the services provided by third-party providers
- Methods to improve your understanding of internal client requirements and how to convert those into operational targets for your vendors
- Common pitfalls encountered in vendor selection and management and how to avoid them
- Solutions to achieve increased quality and lower costs from your third-party CX service providers
- Benchmark results and processes that high-performing VMOs use when selecting and managing third-parties who support their call center and CX operations
VMO training includes four days of facilitated discussion of the requirements of the COPC VMO Standard and other best practices, along with case studies and group projects with daily reviews. A half-day open-book exam is available for those participants interested in becoming a COPC VMO Registered Coordinator.