COPC® Best Practices for Digital Assisted Customer Experience
Join the digital transformation revolution and enhance your customers' experience with bots, digital systems, and other self-service platforms.
COPC® Best Practices for Digital Assisted Customer Experience training provides best practices for the effective design, implementation, and operation of conversational and non-conversational digital systems or channels such as voice bots, chatbots, virtual assistants, mobile apps, websites and robotic process automation (RPA). Attendees will be equipped with the knowledge tools to improve the customer experience when using bots, digital systems, and other self-service channels that contribute to your customer’s service journeys.
What You Will Learn
- An overview of the digital care ecosphere and the impact of service journey automation on the customer experience and business performance
- Important elements of a successful digital customer experience strategy
- The use of different divisions of artificial intelligence, i.e., Natural Language Process (NLP), robotics, machine learning and generative models to improve the customer’s journey within your organization
- How to design and implement bots and other digital solutions within the service journey
- How to align, harmonize and optimize the corporation between your human-assisted and digital-assisted channels
- Important ethics and privacy considerations with the use of digital-assisted systems
- How to measure and manage digital channel performance for service, quality, efficiency, cost and customer experience to maximize the value to your business and customers
- Critical roles and responsibilities for the successful use of digital channels and assisted systems
- How to manage and improve automation and bots to support staff and your business in handling customers through live-agent support channels
- Results of globally-conducted research that will provide new insights from customer and market perspectives
This class is ideal, but not limited to, customer experience managers and specialists; digital strategy, transition, or transformation teams; staff who are developing, implementing or managing digital channels; and vendor managers interested in outsourcing digital channels.