Today we are announcing exciting news. We have just published Release 6.0 of the COPC Customer Service Provider (CSP) Standard. In addition, we also are announcing that the Standard will be renamed the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard.
This specific version of the COPC CX Standard is for customer service providers (CSPs) and is available in English only at this time. The OSP and VMO versions of the CX Standard will be available in the coming months, as will other language versions.
The COPC CX Standard takes the best practices found in the COPC CSP Standard and broadens them to measure and improve any touchpoint affecting the customer experience. Key features of the COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0, include:
- Expands proven contact center guidelines to address all key customer touchpoints including those delivered digitally
- Provides measurements and processes for managing multichannel customer experience operations
- Offers flexibility so the Standard can be tailored to any type of customer service environment from retail to web
- Maintains focus on the four key areas of leadership and planning, processes, people, and performance to drive operational excellence
- Introduces specific guidelines and measurements for both “assisted” (live agent) and “unassisted” (digital) channels
Clients who are currently in the certification process should continue to follow the Release 5.2 of the COPC® Family of Standards. All new certification projects starting in July 2016 will be based on the COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0.
Upskill training for all current COPC Registered Coordinators will be available starting in May 2016. More information about classes and training will be coming soon. Return to our blog for more information or stay connected with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.